Espresso Machine Cleaning
Cleaning and caring for your espresso machine is essential for great tasting espresso. Using Lemi Shine® Booster regularly will not only make the machine last longer, but will also help your coffee maintain its fresh flavor and delicious taste.
Read before use: Always test Lemi Shine Booster on a small, inconspicuous area first. Rinse, allow to dry. Check the manufacturer’s suggested cleaning instructions. Not recommended for silver, fine china, or any painted or enamel-coated materials. Some stains or build-up will require repeated or longer treatments. Adding more Lemi Shine powder than directed increases the risk of color loss.
- 2 tbsp Lemi Shine Booster
- 38 oz Warm Water (Note: Water amount varies by Nespresso model)
- Fill water reservoir and add 2 tablespoons of Lemi Shine® Booster.
- Start the machine as if you were making a shot of expresso, just wtihout the grinds. Repeat until reservoir is empty, discarding mug contents after each brewing cycle.
- Repeat the process using only plain water in the reservoir. Nespresso recommends cleaning and descaling your machine at least every 3 months.