Hose Sprayer / Nozzle
Whether you need a gentle spray to water your plants and grass or a high pressure blast to wash your car or sidewalk, a clean and functioning hose sprayer nozzle is a necessity. Lemi Shine® Booster will not only clean and shine your nozzle, but restore water power from clogged holes in the sprayer.
Read before use: Always test Lemi Shine Booster on a small, inconspicuous area first. Rinse, allow to dry. Check the manufacturer’s suggested cleaning instructions. Not recommended for silver, fine china, or any painted or enamel-coated materials. Some stains or build-up will require repeated or longer treatments. Adding more Lemi Shine powder than directed increases the risk of color loss.
- 2 tbsp Lemi Shine Booster
- 7 oz Warm Water (Note: Use enough water to completely submerge sprayer.)
- 1 Bowl or Resealable bag
- 1 *Abrasive Sponge *Optional for additional scrubbing.
- Dissolve 2 tablespoons of Lemi Shine® Booster in 7oz of warm water in a bowl or a resealable plastic bag.
- Submerge hose sprayer ensuring that every angle is immersed in the solution.
- Let sit for 30 minutes. Scrub with an abbrasive sponge if needed.