Spending some time in your hot tub is a perfect ending to a long day and a great way to relax, but that’s only possible if your tub is clean and ready to use. Use Lemi Shine® Booster to keep your hot tub clean and safe from bacteria, viruses, scum and the nasty biofilm that builds up.
Read before use: Always test Lemi Shine Booster on a small, inconspicuous area first. Rinse, allow to dry. Check the manufacturer’s suggested cleaning instructions. Not recommended for silver, fine china, or any painted or enamel-coated materials. Some stains or build-up will require repeated or longer treatments. Adding more Lemi Shine powder than directed increases the risk of color loss.
- 2 ½ cups Lemi Shine Booster (**Use recommended amount for every 100 gallons)
- 100 g Water (Note: The typical hot tub holds 400 gallons of water. To clean out the hot tub jets, you'll need to fill with enough water to clear the level of the highest jet.)
- 1 Pool Brush
- Add 1/2 cup of Lemi Shine® Booster to every 20 gallons of hot water. Use a pool brush to wash down the sides of the hot tub. Once complete, drain the solution completely and replace with fresh water.
- Run the jets for at least 1/2 hour to circulate through the pump & filter. Use a pool brush to wash down the sides of the hot tub.
- Once complete, drain the solution completely and replace with fresh water.
Dish Detergent Booster<! –– Bazaarvoice Shopify Integration Version 2.1 ––>
So long hard water spots! Meet the #1 Dish Detergent Booster.