Just like any appliance that sees a lot of use, your Keurig coffee maker also needs a deep cleaning every once in a while. Use Lemi Shine® Booster to keep mold, bacteria and mineral build up at bay.
Read before use: Always test Lemi Shine Booster on a small, inconspicuous area first. Rinse, allow to dry. Check the manufacturer’s suggested cleaning instructions. Not recommended for silver, fine china, or any painted or enamel-coated materials. Some stains or build-up will require repeated or longer treatments. Adding more Lemi Shine powder than directed increases the risk of color loss.
- 2 tbsp Lemi Shine Booster
- 48 oz Warm Water (Note: Water amount varies by Keurig Model)
- Fill reservoir with water and add 2 tablespoons of Lemi Shine® Booster.
- Start the brew cycle WITHOUT inserting a K-cup. Repeat until reservoir is empty, discarding the mug contents after each brewing cycle.
- Repeat the process using only plain water in the reservoir. Keurig recommends descaling your brewer every 3-6 months depending on your water source.