Knowing the pool filter is designed to trap dirt, debris, and small particles that have been floating around in your pool water can make cleaning it a scary thought. Fear Not! Lemi Shine® Booster will help quickly eliminate the residues of leaves, bugs, dirt, algae and more captured by the filter.
Read before use: Always test Lemi Shine Booster on a small, inconspicuous area first. Rinse, allow to dry. Check the manufacturer’s suggested cleaning instructions. Not recommended for silver, fine china, or any painted or enamel-coated materials. Some stains or build-up will require repeated or longer treatments. Adding more Lemi Shine powder than directed increases the risk of color loss.
- 1 Lemi Shine Booster (Note: 1 Part Booster)
- 6 Warm Water (Note: 6 Part water)
- 1 Pressure Washer
- 1 Pool Brush
- Fill pressure washer with 1 part Lemi Shine® Booster, 6 parts warm/hot water.
- Remove the pool filter (grid or cartridge)
- Sprayed with solution. Use a pool brush to remove residues, dirt, algea , and more captured by the filter.