Tarnished Sterling Silver
We think you should get extra credit for silverware that’s extra shiny, even if it’s piled in the sink with the other dirty dishes. Give your sterling silver a facelift by dissolving 2 tablespoons of Lemi Shine® Booster in 15oz of warm water in a spray bottle.
Read before use: Always test Lemi Shine Booster on a small, inconspicuous area first. Rinse, allow to dry. Check the manufacturer’s suggested cleaning instructions. Not recommended for silver, fine china, or any painted or enamel-coated materials. Some stains or build-up will require repeated or longer treatments. Adding more Lemi Shine powder than directed increases the risk of color loss.
- 2 tbsp Lemi Shine Booster
- 15 oz Warm Water
- 1 Spray Bottle (Note: Be sure there are no other chemical cleaners in the spray bottle.)
- 1 Soft Cloth
- Dissolve 2 tablespoons of Lemi Shine® Booster in 15oz of warm water in a spray bottle.
- Spray directly onto silver, let sit for 10 minutes. Wipe down with soft cloth and rinse with water.
- Wipe down again with dry soft cloth.
Dish Detergent Booster<! –– Bazaarvoice Shopify Integration Version 2.1 ––>
So long hard water spots! Meet the #1 Dish Detergent Booster.